1. Sawm (Fasting) is a shield, as long as he (the fasting person) does not tear it up. (Nisaai)
Note: Fasting is a protection from Shaytaan or from Allah’s punishment in the Hereafter. One who indulges in sins whilst fasting such as lies, backbiting, etc., they become the cause of the fast becoming wasted.
2. All good deeds are for the one who renders them, but Fasting is exclusively for me (Allah). (Bukhari)
3. Fasting is a shield and a powerful fortress. (Ahmad, Bayhaqi)
4. I swear by that Being in Whose possession is the life of Muhammad! The odour of the mouth of a fasting person is sweeter to Allah than the fragrance of musk. (Bukhari)
5. Fasting is exclusively for Allah, the reward of it (being limitless) no one knows besides Allah. (Tabraani)
- 398,207 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.